The Old Wagon House
The Old Wagon House is where the farm heavy horse carts were kept.
Now a stunning cottage with open plan living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen, wood burning stove and exposed beams. The centrally heated cottage sleeps 2 guest
The main romantic double bedroom with a lace covered four poster bed
A stylish wet room.
French doors lead onto the sunlit patio, ideal for those long summer evenings. The cottage has level access and is without steps throughout..
Your accommodation consists of the following:
• Wonderful views of the Cornish countryside
• An open plan living area
• A large colour television and DVD player.
• Central heating throughout
• French doors leading to a secluded patio area great for eating out side on hot sunny days or for a evening BBQ
• A well equipped kitchen, with electric cooker, micro wave, fridge/ small frezzer and dishwasher,
• A romantic double bed room with lace covered four poster bed
A stylish wat room. Wc and hand basin.
• the use of a washing machine and tumble drier in a joining out house.